Subject: Re: OFFTOPIC: What's up with ABC?
From: John Prusinski <[email-masked]>
To: Multiple recipients of list <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 27 Apr 1996 15:47:42 -0400

At 11:00 AM 4/27/96 -0400, you wrote:
>I flipped on channel 7 (local ABC affiliate) at 8:30 this morning to catch
>ReBoot ("Nullzilla") and I land in the middle of Bugs & Tweety!  Bugs & Tweety
>isn't supposed to start until 9:00am.  I've been watching/recording ReBoot
>on this channel for months, and the local TV Guide doesn't show any alteration
>in programming.
>
>Anybody else see this take place?  Please tell me that ABC hasn't already
>yanked it from the air...
>

I also was bummed by this (and the absence of "Diapernauts" :^)), turned off
the TV, then happened to tune in again around 11:30, and there was the
episode of Reboot where first Hexadecimal and then Megabyte were infected by
the evil supervirus (one of my favorite episodes).  Who can understand the
logic of network programming?
BTW, does anyone know if Hypernauts was on at all today (Sat.)?

John. 
________________________
John Prusinski/CyberGrafix
[email-masked]
http://www.cybergrafix.com/

"Whoever undertakes to set himself up as judge in the field of Truth and
Knowledge is shipwrecked by the laughter of the gods."    A. Einstein

--- From the LightWave mailing list <[email-masked]> --------
--- This message posted by:  John Prusinski <[email-masked]>
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
--- For information, send e-mail to:  [email-masked] --------
--- Message should include the phrase INFO LIGHTWAVE on a line by itself ---